Search This Blog

Friday, July 15, 2011

Book Blogger Hop #1


This week’s question comes from Veronica who blogs at:  
How/Where do you get your books? Do you buy them or go to the library? Is there a certain website you use like paperbackswap?

Most of the books I read come from the library and they are mostly ebooks, straight to my NOOK Color! Due to my families budget, it really is the best way for me to continue with my hobby. I also get some cheap and free books from Barnes & Noble for my NOOK, gotta love free book Fridays. I LOVE McKay's Book Store! You can take in the books & media you don't want anymore and get store credit, their books are very cheap (I never have many books to take in, if I buy a book it's because I want to keep in on my shelf)! My Mother, Mother-in-law and Grandma read too so sometimes I get books from them!

1 comment: