Search This Blog

Saturday, July 9, 2011

TGIF {1} Hosted by GReads

"Who's ready for the weekend?!  I know I am!", says Ginger at GReads, who is hosting a feature for Fridays to re-cap the week's posts & to propose a question to her followers. Feel free to get involved by linking up.
   
This Friday's Question:

Blogger Confession: What's the last book you could not finish? (or had a hard time finishing?) 

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson - since this book has become popular and it was recommended to me I decided to give it a try but only got through a little bit. But I do plan to try it again one day. :) 

The Untamed Bride by Stephanie Laurens -after starting this book I had to put it down thinking the book was not what I expected, but a while later I picked it up again and really liked it and have since started reading the rest of the series.  

I have found that at times I'm in the mood to read a certain kind of book and if I pick up a different type I have a hard time getting into it. So I put it aside, read what I'm in the mood for and after I have my fix I try it again. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment