This weeks questions are hosted by Lisa The Nerd!
Questions for Chapters 6-10
1. Because we have to talk about it sometime - are you Team Edward or Team Jacob? Does that impact how you re-read the book?
TEAM EDWARD!! I defiantly have OCD, Obsessive Cullen Disorder! It does not really impact me whiling re-reading Twilight but it sure does for New Moon!
2. Bella spends a lot of her time by herself in her room when she's not at school. what do you think this says about her as a character? Can you relate to her introverted nature?
Just that she is a quiet homebody. I think I could spend all day in my room reading a book and dreaming about Edward too! :) Once she finds Edward, her time is spent with him.
3. Probably my favorite chapter of the entire book, chapter eight brings us dress shopping, nearly getting assaulted, and then wraps up nicely with a quaint dinner and confession time. in this we see the blend of typical teenage existence starting to get tainted by the paranormal world. if given the choice right then, would you push to know more about the paranormal, or bury your head in the sand and live the teenage dream?
To know more, of course! I think I would react the same as Bella has, I find we are similar in a lot of ways.
4. Already, it's pretty clear that Bella is falling for Edward. is this happening too quickly to be plausible, or is it totally reasonable to you? What about Edward do you find to be swoonworthy at this point?
Yes and Yes! I feel she has thought about it and made up her mind that she is going to love Edward. Like me, once I've decided, I'm all in with both feet. Isn't that typical for your first love, for it to become your life? As for Edward- his tenderness and abilities.
5. Jessica has to forcibly remove all of the details on what's going on from Bella, but through that we learn more about how she's feeling and how she's falling for Edward already. if you were in Jessica's shoes, what would you say to Bella?
I love how Bella throws things in for Edward to hear. I would ask, "What is he really like?" I would also probably have to have more details.
I must say I could not just stop at chapter 10! I think this is my 5th time reading Twilight and each time I find myself not able to put it down!